The UNICEF Internship Programme provides students and recent graduates from a variety of academic backgrounds with the chance to obtain hands-on experience with UNICEF through worldwide internship opportunities. Interns at UNICEF gain hands-on experience in the humanitarian field as well as a meaningful internship experience that will aid their academic, professional, and personal growth.
If your profile fulfills the following criteria, it may be a suitable fit:
• At least 18 years old
• Currently enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or PhD program or have graduated within the last two years.
• Proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French, or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office to which you are applying may also be necessary.
• You must not have any close relatives (e.g., mother, father, sister, or brother) working for UNICEF or any other relatives in your reporting line of responsibility.
• Outstanding academic performance and motivation
• Any professional experience related to the function for which you are applying will be given special attention.
Internship Program provides students and new graduates with direct, practical job experience.
• Length: An internship typically lasts between six and twenty-six weeks. Internships can be full-time or part-time.
• Expenses covered by UNICEF: Interns receive a monthly stipend from UNICEF. Whenever funds are available, a one-time lump payment may also be given as a donation toward the expense of travel and visas.
• Visa: If required, UNICEF will provide supporting documentation for our visa applications.
Internships are available throughout the year. Current job openings may be found on our vacancies page.
When you find an opening that interests you, please click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions for the application procedure.
• Carefully read the requirements for each internship job and tailor your profile to reflect your qualifications for the position.
• Use these application and evaluation ideas to create an appealing profile and land your ideal job.
• Due to the large number of applications received, only those candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
For further information,
Latest Scholarship Opportunities