The SEEDINVEST Acceleration Program empowers micro and small businesses with asset grants, entrepreneurial training, and advisory services to help them thrive.
For each business that succeeds, we see the economic and social returns such businesses will bring. This includes poverty eradication, employment creation, better mental and physical well-being, etc.
Nigeria is indeed blessed with great entrepreneurs, but unfortunately, most Nigerian businesses do not transcend generations, making an entrepreneurial revolution the solution to Nigeria’s economic and employment challenges. Our desire at ‘Biodun and Ibikunle Foundation is to drive the entrepreneurial revolution in Nigeria and Africa through our SEEDINVEST Acceleration Program.
- 2 months intensive acceleration program where you will learn business management skills.
- Opportunity to win One Million Naira asset grant for your business.
- Must be a corporation that has registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Must have been in operation for at least six months.
- Need a business strategy covering five years.
- Must have a business account with any of Nigeria’s commercial banks.
- You must have a Tax Identification Number (TIN).
- Product Certification by relevant regulatory bodies must be provided where required.
- Business address must be verifiable.
- Record a 60-second business pitch in which you tell us about yourself, your company, your influence on the community in which you operate, and why #biodunandibikunle should choose you for the program.
- Your business pitch must be shared on your #Instagram Business handle, not your personal page, and then you must invite/tag @biodunandibikunle to collaborate. Use the images on the slides as a guide.
- Fill out and submit the application form below. You must complete the Business Pitch and Application forms as MANDATORY procedures.
- Our team will assess your application and pitch; if you are selected, you will be progressed to the voting stages and notified by DM.
- Please ensure your voice is heard and the video was filmed at your workplace.
- Voting will occur on our Foundation’s #Instagram and #YouTube pages. Follow us on Instagram @Biodunandibikunle and subscribe to our YouTube channel (link in bio) before submitting your applications/pitch.
- If your application is approved, your business pitch will be re-posted on the Foundation’s YouTube channel, and your Instagram invite will be accepted for voting within 24-48 hours.
- Your voters (friends, customers, family members, etc.) must follow @biodunandibikunle on #Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel for their votes to be counted.
- Vote buying is discouraged. If the Foundation notices that you are purchasing votes, you will be disqualified.
- Successful applicant must engage their voters on and off our platform in order to receive votes (likes). Engagements will be recorded.
Method of Application
For more Information,
Application Deadline: July 23, 2023