Charles Darwin University is granting an interesting and substantial scholarship to foreign students coming from all over the world to study. This award will recognize high-achieving students who have excelled academically and have the capacity to make a good difference in the world.
The scholarship application process is detailed below.
- A candidate must apply to begin studies in S1 2023.
- The applicant has to meet the academic and English language entry requirements set out by the university for the program in which they want to enroll in.
- A minimum overall score of 95% is required for the candidate in the most recent qualification that they have completed.
- The candidate has to be a student from another country who is willing to pay international student rates.
- The candidate cannot currently hold another scholarship awarded by a sponsoring organization in Australia or overseas at the time of application.
Countries Eligible: International
Category: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Value: Scholarships are worth 50% of the tuition.
The number of awards is unknown.