The University of Edinburgh in the United Kingdom is providing the Chemistry Tercentenary International Scholarship Program to qualified individuals who wish to pursue a Chemistry degree program at the institution.
The Tercentenary Scholarship assists excellent students in their studies in the School of Chemistry by covering some of their training fees.
Countries Eligible: International
- International Students Only may apply.
- Candidates must be bachelor’s degree graduates.
- A first-class honors degree or an upper second-class honors degree from a reputable university or institution is required of applicants.
- English proficiency is a must for applicants.
Scholarship Value: Each scholarship covers the University tuition cost and is available to both UK and international students. The scholarship is valid for one academic year. This prize cannot be used in conjunction with fully funded scholarships. Yet, it can be used with other forms of partial support.
Number of Awards: Unspecified
Study Areas that are Acceptable
- Master’s in analytical chemistry
- Biological & Medicinal Chemistry, MSc
- Masters in Materials Chemistry
Application Process: Applicants must have submitted an application for admission to the University of Edinburgh in order to use the scholarship application portal. Please be aware that it may take up to five working days after an application for admission has been submitted for all system checks to be finished and access to be granted.
Our web-based information portal, MyEd, may be used to access the online scholarship application form. The address is https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk.
You’ll need your university user name and password to sign in to MyEd. Please visit http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance if you need assistance.