In 2018, Royal DSM played a pivotal role in the formation of the Brighter Living Foundation, which is also known formally as the Stichting Royal DSM – Brighter Living. The DSM Foundation is an independent charity that works to enhance people’s health and the environment in accordance with the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals. This aligns with the aim of DSM, which is to make everyone’s life better.
The One Young World Summit 2023 will take place in Belfast, United Kingdom, from October 2nd through the 5th, and the DSM Better Living Foundation is pleased to announce that it will sponsor the attendance of four influential young leaders at this event.
The DSM Better Living Foundation | One Young World Scholarship will provide financial assistance to young business owners who are making an impact, either locally or globally, on the agri-food systems in one of three primary sectors.
- Health for the Environment
- Individuals’ Health
- Good Livelihoods
Guidelines for award
Applicants to this scholarship who satisfy the standards listed below will have their applications considered:
- Age range: 18 to 30 years old.
- Have between three and five years of experience working in the food industry, particularly in a position where they were in charge of their own food business.
- Have a principal residence on the continent of Africa, the Asia-Pacific area, or South America.
- Are contributing to one of the three scholarship priority areas. Please see the list of priority areas that follows for further information.
Application may be submitted by clicking Here.
Application Submission End date: 3 May 2023