First Bank of Nigeria Limited has announced the call for participation in the second edition of its FirstBank Technology Academy.
Candidates who are shortlisted will be scheduled for interviews and assessments to gain entry into the Technology Academy in the coming weeks. FirstBank Technology Academy targets young and recent graduates with science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) backgrounds.
The technology enthusiasts will undergo a comprehensive and practical program that will expose them to a wide array of cutting-edge technologies such as IT fundamentals, application support/development, cybersecurity, and data science to strengthen their hands-on experience in digital technology.
The FirstBank Technology Academy’s eligibility requirements are as follows:
To be eligible for the FirstBank Technology Academy, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be under the age of 27 – Hold a graduate degree in STEM field(s)
- Have achieved a minimum of a Second Class Upper degree or equivalent from an institution accredited by NUC or other government-approved regulatory bodies
- Provide proof of completion of the mandatory NYSC scheme or In-Country Post Graduate Service, or provide an exemption certificate
KEY COMPETENCIES AND ATTRIBUTES
Candidates interested in attending the FirstBank Technology Academy must possess the following skills:
- Knowledge of global Technology trends and developments
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player.
For More Information,
Application Deadline: August 11, 2023