Baker Hughes, a GE corporation (NYSE:BHGE), is the first and only full-stream supplier of integrated oilfield products, services, and digital solutions in the world. Baker Hughes was founded in 1892. BHGE is able to increase productivity across the oil and gas value chain by capitalizing on the enthusiasm and expertise of its workforce, which draws inspiration from the company’s long and illustrious history of innovation.
- Have you ever considered the possibility of working for a multinational energy corporation?
- Do you get a kick out of tackling difficult projects? Join our cutting-edge internship program today!
- The Baker Hughes Internship is intended to provide students who are pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree with the opportunity to get practical experience in the workplace as a stepping stone toward a successful career. With participation in one of our internship programs, you will gain first-hand experience in the procedures, procedures, and practices that are aligned to guarantee that client demands are addressed through the perfect implementation of cutting-edge technology and by adhering to industry best practices.
Collaborate with the most capable:
- Your participation in our internship program will provide you with the chance to get experience in the areas of health and safety as well as environment (HS&E).
- You will be required to take part in training that is more technically focused, as well as team meetings, work on projects, and present your results.
- Throughout your time spent doing an internship, you will have the assistance of a mentor as well as a manager who will see to it that you get knowledge and experience that is beneficial.
As an intern, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You will be provided with coaching and mentorship so that you may complete assignments and projects in order to advance your learning and abilities.
- Putting an end to internal projects in order to satisfy customers and find areas for development in the business
- Acquiring knowledge of in-house software to facilitate the accomplishment of projects and tasks.
- Interacting and networking with top executives from around the world of business in conjunction with cross-functional teams and interns
- Ensuring that the health, safety, and environment (HS&E) standards and procedures are followed in all circumstances so that compliance may be preserved.
- Possess a degree equivalent to a bachelor’s or a master’s from an accredited institution.
- Have a grade point average (GPA) that is greater than or equal to 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 or whatever the equivalent is in your nation.
- If you are in your last or penultimate year of degree studies, you are eligible to apply.
- A command of both spoken and written English is required.
- You must either have legal permission to work in the nation without any restrictions or have the sponsorship of a firm in that country.