King Abdullah University of Science & Technology’s (KAUST) Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) is a special initiative that gives students the possibility to carry out ground-breaking research. Talented students can do research across several areas and programs through this historic internship.
With VSRP research projects that cover a wide range of scientific and technical disciplines, motivated students with a thirst for knowledge and a record of excellence in the classroom will benefit from rare opportunities to pursue their research interests with the assistance and mentoring of KAUST faculty mentors. Join a global community of scholars and share your thoughts!
The duration of the program might range anywhere from three months to six months, depending on the type of research being conducted. This will be decided after examining each unique situation.
- $1,000 Monthly Stipend
- Private bathroom and bedroom
- Payment for airfare and visas
- Healthcare Coverage
- Aspects of Society and Culture
the ability to use crucial research and community centers
- Open to Masters’s students and third-year or higher undergraduate students.
- GPA 3.5/4 or 14/20 (ECTS B) Current Ph.D. candidates, KAUST students, or KAUST graduates are not eligible to apply.
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills. A minimum Internet-based TOEFL score of 79 or 6.5 on the International English Language Testing System is recommended.
Method of Choosing
What Comes After Filling Out an Application?
- Your application will be assessed if all prerequisites are met, and a faculty member may contact you to organize a ZOOM interview to discuss your academic background, research experience, and interest in the internship.
- If your application is chosen to move forward in the review process, the Office of Admissions will get in touch with you to set up a Zoom interview.
- During this interview, in addition to getting to know you better, we will address any questions you may have about how things work at KAUST.
- You’ll get an email confirming your program admission after the interview.
- After that, a travel advisor will get in touch with you to assist you in making a smooth transition to the KAUST campus.
- English-language official transcripts from both the present and prior universities
- Recommendation letter
- valid passport a justification
- CV (curriculum vitae)
Application Deadline: Unknown
Application Process: Click Here to Apply
Visit the official website for further information.