This internship is designed not just for you to accomplish outstanding work with the ability to learn and grow, but also to give you an experience of our culture, which is full of various community connections, executive engagement, and memorable events. Picture yourself working as an intern for Microsoft. Join Microsoft today and contribute to our efforts to innovate and impact the way business is done in the future.
As an intern in Account Management, your primary responsibility will be to serve as a liaison between Microsoft and our various clientele.
You offer strategic business leadership by partnering with executives in the organizations of your clients in order to connect their business transformation agenda with digital solutions that can assist them, correct? improve their ability to engage customers, enhance operations, alter products, and modify the models on which their businesses are based.
Account Management roles provide an amazing opportunity to learn, gain expertise, and eventually lead all parts of the customer success lifecycle, including sales chase and client relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Sales, Marketing, Computer Science, Business Operations, Business Administration, or a comparable profession, either currently being pursued or finished within the past six months.
- Powerful motivation and experience in business are required for consultative solution selling.
- Excellent talents in negotiating, providing excellent service to customers, and working well with others.
- Excellent ability in both oral and written communication, as well as analysis and presentation.
- Citizens of South Africa are favored.
- Develops relationships with executives, as well as business and technical decision makers, within the accounts that have been assigned to you in order to develop trust and credibility for future encounters.
- Develops an awareness of the customer’s industry and key goals as well as the current transformative initiatives for accounts that have been assigned to them.
- Develops value proposition presentations for clients (e.g., through making use of business cases) and specialized business plans for customers that drive business outcomes in order to generate business and upsells.
- Participates in business planning conversations with both internal and external stakeholders for assigned accounts and establishes strategic priorities.
Detailed Description of the Procedure
To Submit Your Application, Please Click Here