The Australian Government supports both domestic and international students pursuing Research Doctoral and Research Masters degrees via Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships.
RTP Stipend benefits include:
- Living allowance (stipend)
- Relocation assistance
- Our international students are eligible for a number of scholarships that can be combined with this stipend to lower their overall cost of attendance.
- Domestic students receive RTP Fees Offsets automatically.
- Students must be domestic and international.
- All candidates must fulfill academic minimum requirements.
- English competence must be understood by applicants.
Countries Eligible: International and Australian/New Zealand students
Type: Ph.D. and MA.
Candidates are required to enroll at Monash University in either the Ph.D. or research master’s degree programs in order to complete the application process.
Application Deadlines: Applications must be received by the 31st of August 2023 for international students and by the 31st of October 2023 for domestic students.