The University of Winnipeg is thrilled to announce the establishment of 53 new entrance scholarships for international students enrolling for the first time at the university. Given to overseas students enrolling for the first time in any of the University’s divisions: Undergraduate, Graduate, College, PACE, or ELP.
Candidates must have a minimum admission average of 80% or above and be involved in activities that exhibit leadership. This Canadian scholarship is open to people of all nationalities. The University of Winnipeg Scholarship exclusively covers tuition expenses for students.
The President’s Scholarships for Global Leaders for Graduate Students at the University of Winnipeg are valued at $5,000.
Canadian Scholarship from The University of Winnipeg 2023
- Host Country: Canada
- Institution: University of Winnipeg offers
- Undergraduate and Graduate degrees
- Application Deadline: 1st June 2023
- Scholarship Reward: $5000
Conditions for Eligibility
Candidates must satisfy the following requirements:
- A minimum entrance average of 80% or higher is required.
- Must be an international student with leadership abilities.
- Submit a completed entrance form before the deadline for the scholarship.
- Business and Economics
- Graduate Studies
- Gupta Faculty of Kinesiology and Applied Health
A comprehensive application comprises the following:
- A completed application forms
- A completed application form
- A résumé
- Two references that may speak about your extracurricular or voluntary activities
How to Use