This scholarship is awarded to a University of Melbourne Faculty of Science student completing study in the School of Chemistry, Physics or Mathematics & Statistics based on academic merit.
- School of Physics: A single payment of up to $2,200.
- School of Chemistry: A single payment of up to $2,200.
- School of Mathematics and Statistics: A single Payment of up to $500. At least five scholarships are available.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be enrolled in a Doctor of Philosophy in Science program at the School of Chemistry, and
- Have completed a University of Melbourne Bachelor of Science (Honours) with a specialization in Chemistry or a Master of Science (Chemistry).
- Be enrolled in a Doctor of Philosophy Science in the School of Physics,
- Be undertaking research in Experimental Physics.
- Be enrolled in the first, second, or third year of a Bachelor of Science in the School of Mathematics and Statistics and have completed subjects in Applied Mathematics, or
- Be enrolled in the second or third year of a Bachelor of Science in the School of Mathematics and Statistics and have completed subjects in Pure Mathematics.
Eligible candidates will be ranked based on:
- Academic Merit
Method of Application
There is no application process. You will be considered for this award automatically.
For more Information,