Beginning with the current school year, the University is excited to make available a specialized set of scholarships to citizens of countries located south of the Sahara desert.
This prize is open to foreign fee-paying students who are either citizen of Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda, South Africa, or Zimbabwe and who are self-funding their educations. Every single student who satisfies the requirements for receiving this award can apply for it.
- To qualify, candidates must be citizens of a country in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Candidates are required to have a native level of English language proficiency.
- Candidates are required to have a strong academic history.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda Which one is better, South Africa or Zimbabwe
Educational Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught, and Postgraduate Research
Scholarships in the amount of £5,000 each will be given to each student who hails from Kenya or Zimbabwe in order to reduce their tuition costs. Scholarships of £4,000 each will be provided to each and every student hailing from the countries of Nigeria, Uganda, and South Africa. If you maintain a cumulative grade point average of at least 60% during your time at the university, you will be eligible to receive the scholarship for consecutive years.
- The application for one of these scholarships need not be submitted separately because it will be handled immediately.
- The amount of money awarded for each of these scholarships does not come in addition to that awarded for the international academic scholarship.
- Students should take notice that they are only eligible for one scholarship or discount, and if they are qualified for more than one award, they will be granted the reward that has the highest value.