Applications are currently being accepted for the 2024 Baker Hughes Reservoir Technical Services Programme. This program equips participants with subsurface intelligence, technical expertise, and industry experience to devise strategies that enhance performance, production, and profitability throughout the asset’s lifespan.
- Possession of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Petroleum Engineering, Engineering Technology, Mathematics, Chemistry, Geosciences, or related fields.
- Graduation within the past 36 months.
- Attainment of a GPA equal to or exceeding 3.0/4.0 or its equivalent.
- Proficiency in English, both orally and in writing, with effective communication abilities.
- Legal authorization to work in the country of application without requiring company sponsorship or time constraints.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a collaborative mindset, and the capacity to mentor others.
The learning journey commences from day one and persists throughout your career trajectory. As part of a diverse global team comprising motivated professionals such as Geologists, Reservoir Engineers, Well Integrity Geoscientists, Geomechanical Engineers, and Petrophysicists, you will embark on your professional journey. Through our early career program, you will encounter opportunities for personal and professional growth, assuming leadership roles within diverse teams. Within an international organizational framework, you will engage with collaborative and inspiring colleagues, fostering continuous learning and development.
As part of this early career initiative, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering top-notch solutions to our clients by analyzing and interpreting geological, geomechanical, petrophysical, and reservoir engineering data using cutting-edge techniques.
- Conceptualizing activities within various scientific domains like geology, geography, geophysics, and geomorphology, focusing on understanding the earth’s structure, age, and related aspects.
- Collaborating to address intricate technical challenges through hands-on involvement.
- Managing the preparation, documentation, and reception of equipment shipments to and from the well site.
- Assisting with tender processes, which involve data analysis, cost estimations, and supporting invoicing procedures.
- Participating in job shadowing opportunities to gain a comprehensive understanding of the business.
- Modern work-life balance policies and wellness initiatives
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Life insurance and disability programs for added security
- Tailored financial programs to suit individual needs
- Additional elective or voluntary benefits
For more details,
Application Deadline: Not specified