2024 HigherLife Foundation Joshua Nkumu Scholarship for Zimbabwe Citizens

Written by admin

Applications are currently being accepted for the Higherlife Foundation Joshua Nkomo Scholarships.

The Higherlife Foundation Joshua Nkomo Scholarships offer opportunities for academically talented students who are citizens of Zimbabwe and are under the age of 21 at the time of application. These scholarships target students who are commencing their first year of undergraduate studies at universities in Zimbabwe. 70% of the scholarships are designated for fields in Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM), while the remaining 30% is allocated for other disciplines.

Application Procedure:

Eligible applicants must submit the following documents:

  • Academic certificates or public examination results
  • Birth Certificate
  • National ID
  • Character Reference Form (available for download)

For More Information:

Application Deadline: March 6, 2024

About the author


Leave a Comment