submit an application for the 2024 World Bank Legal Internship Program for Students of International Law.
Applications for the 2024 World Bank Legal Internship Program are now being accepted. The World Bank Legal Vice Presidency gives highly motivated law students the chance to learn about the goals and activities of the Legal Vice Presidency as well as those of the World Bank.
The program’s goal, which includes giving the intern first-hand exposure to the World Bank’s daily operations, will give the students the chance to collaborate closely with staff members in the Legal Vice Presidency who are exceptional and inspiring development professionals.
Company/Organization(s): World Bank Group
Program Type: Student Internship
Program Location: Washington DC, or other locations
Program Duration: 2–6 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Law Students
Nationality: All Nationalities
The World Bank Legal Internship Program 2024 Is Described In Detail.
The World Bank Legal Internship Program is offered three times a year for up to three months at the World Bank Headquarters in Washington, D.C., and a select number of national offices for currently enrolled law students.
- Spring Internship Program: The application process will begin on September 1 and end on September 30. The proposed internship time is 10–12 weeks, often between March and May, depending on the needs of the organization).
- Summer Internship Program: The application process will begin on December 1 and finish on December 31. (The internship period will last 10–12 weeks, normally between June and August, depending on the needs of the organization).
- Fall Internship Program: The application process will begin on April 1 and finish on April 30. The proposed internship duration is 10–12 weeks, often between September and November, depending on the needs of the organization.
Criteria for Eligibility
You can apply to be an intern in the Legal Vice Presidency if you meet the following criteria:
- You are a citizen of any IBRD member country.
- You are enrolled in an LLB, JD, LLM, SJD, PhD, or comparable legal academic program during your internship with us? (For example, if you apply for the Summer Cycle of LIP, you must be enrolled in a legal academic program that is eligible between June and August.)
- You have a fantastic mastery of the English language.
How to Use
Interested and eligible individuals are encouraged to submit their applications, which must include the following documentation, using the website given HERE.
- Statement of Interest
- Academic transcript(s) and proof of enrollment in a law degree (LLB, JD, LLM, SJD, PhD, or equivalent).
- A short essay responding to a research subject set by the Legal Vice Presidency for the current application session.
2024 SEPTEMBER 1-30, 2023: SPRING CYCLE