Arla Foods, a dairy cooperative owned by more than 13,500 farmers, has been committed to producing natural, healthy, and high-quality dairy products for Nigerian consumers since the 1880s, when dairy farmers in Denmark and Sweden united with a shared goal of delivering the finest dairy products.
We are currently accepting applications for our 2024 Internship Programme.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher national diploma in the relevant field
- Fresh graduates exclusively
- Completed NYSC or Corps members seeking PPA.
- 0–2 years of experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, including MS Word, MS Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be intelligent, creative, ambitious, and eager to learn.
We provide various talent development and training opportunities while interns gain hands-on experience. We recognize the immense potential in our interns and are committed to ensuring their growth and success throughout the internship.
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain
- Quality Assurance
- Maintenance Production
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “2024 Internship Programme” as the email subject.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2023