If you want to take the next step in your profession or begin a new chapter in your life, consider moving to Australia. Apply for PR in Australia and settle in Australia to live, work, and settle. Every year, Australia accepts 1,90,000 immigrants from more than 100 nations. Imagine yourself as one of them. Australia PR is an option that helps you to migrate to Australia.
How to Get PR in Australia?
The following are the steps in the Australia PR process. To avoid future delays, follow these steps:
Step 1- First, Determine Your Eligibility
The first stage in applying for PR in Australia is determining whether you are eligible. Go to the Department of Home Affairs website and look for the appropriate visa option. Learn about the materials, processing time, costs, and other application requirements.
Step 2- Take a Skill Evaluation Test
You may evaluate your competence level with various assessment bodies. As a result, it proves that the candidates are qualified for the particular occupation for which they wish to move.
Step 3- Submission of Expression of Interest
You must submit an expression of interest in Australia’s SkillSelect system at this phase. It is an online system that manages the visas of Australia’s skilled workers. This system assigns points based on seven variables. It takes into account the candidate’s age, education, work experience, language, and so on. Remember that you will only be eligible for the process if your score is greater than 65.
Step 4- Wait and Then Apply
After you have done all the preceding steps, you must wait for DHA Australia to grant you an ITA. However, if you receive an invitation, you must apply and submit the required documentation within sixty days, or the offer will expire.
What Documents Are Needed for PR in Australia from India?
The following documents are necessary for PR in Australia:
- Certificate of English Language Proficiency
- Certificates of education
- Employer recommendation letter
- Bank statement (from the last three months)
- Hike or letter of offer
- Income tax return (for the last three months)
- a pay stub
- A passport with a validity period of more than six months
- Proof of fund statement (cash, bonds, shares, etc.)
- If DIBP requests it, you must provide a medical and police certificate.
What Are the Eligibility Criteria for Applying for PR in Australia?
You must meet the following requirements to be eligible for PR in Australia:
- Minimum points: You must have at least 65 points on the Point’s Grid.
- Language skills: Applicants must be fluent in English.
- Age: You must be under 45 years old to be eligible for Australian citizenship.
- Skills Assessment: Officials will conduct a skill assessment based on job and educational experience.
- Nominated occupation: Ensure that your occupation is on Australia’s Demand List.
- Medical condition: Finally, you must be in good health and have good character.
You may also check: Jobs In Canada For Foreigners Without Experience
How Long Does the Australian Immigration Process Take and How Much Does It Cost?
To apply for an Australian immigration visa, an applicant must go through several steps. To complete the procedure, each stage necessitates a separate timetable. However, the process typically takes three to five months to complete. Furthermore, if you apply as a primary applicant, you may be required to pay a fee of AUD 4115.
How to Track the Status of Australia’s PR Application?
The procedure is simple; simply follow the steps below:
- Visit the official VEVO page for Australia.
- Click the button that says ‘verify your visa details with VEVO.’ A search screen will appear.
- It will ask you to provide the TRN number or transaction reference number/visa grant number/visa evidence number/password, and other details in the required box.
- Fill the columns with your birth date, passport number, and country information.
- Before ticking the checkbox, double-check all details and carefully read the instructions.
- After you have double-checked your information, click the submit button. If you detect an error, click the ‘clear’ button to re-feed.
- Finally, send your application with all essential documents and keep a copy saved/emailed/printed with you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to get 65 points in Australia’s PR process?
Yes, if you have a strong command of the English language, a graduate or doctoral degree, are under 45 years old, and are in high demand in Australia, you can easily get 65 points.
Can Australia give PR easily?
As long as you match the eligibility conditions and do well on the points system used for Australian PR, obtaining a visa is not that tough.
What is the PR PTE score?
A minimum PTE score of 65 is necessary for a PR visa. Getting a 65 is simple, but getting a 90 is the real deal. The higher your score, the more likely your visa will be accepted and the shorter your wait time.