BIC® products are well-known and respected across the world for their high quality, low cost, and convenience of use. Millions of people use ballpoint pens, pocket lighters, and one-piece shavers on a regular basis.
The products elevate BIC® to one of the most well-known global brands, with 3.2 million retail locations in more than 160 nations. We require devoted and vivacious workers to contribute to the expansion of our staff as we investigate the vast opportunities that await us.
Interested and suitable applicants are encouraged to apply for the current position at BIC Nigeria.
Associate Brand Manager, Lighter and Shaver
Job Type: Full Time
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Associate, Brand Manager, BIC West, and Central Africa, Lighters and Shaver’s Reporting to the Brand Manager Lighters and Shaver’s
- Assist in Overseeing the Flame for Life (Lighters) and Blade Excellence (Shavers) Divisions within the West and Central African markets, working closely with the Marketing Team as well as the Sales, Finance, Supply & Delivery departments to achieve the Business Objectives.
- Help BIC West and Central Africa create consumer connections: bring simplicity and joy to everyday life!
Main Responsibilities / Tasks
- Implement the Brand Vision, Brand Strategy, and the main growth drivers.
- Support in the development of comprehensive Marketing Plans and Strategies for Flame for Life & Blade Excellence Divisions
- Help manage a winning Brand Portfolio, covering all channels (including e-commerce) and target audiences and delivering Revenue Growth Management KPIs.
- Help define the Innovation Brand Pipeline with a long-term vision and deployment in the different markets.
- Help detect new brand opportunities taking into consideration the business needs and the Category’s development.
- Assist in defining the Brand Communication and Digital Strategy in collaboration with external partners to boost brand awareness and build brand equity.
- Coordinate Marketing Strategies with the Sales, Finance, Supply & Delivery, and Communication Teams, as well as the rest of the Marketing Department.
- Stay informed of Marketing Strategies and Trends
Key Performance Indicators
- Successful on-time delivery and implementation of the Marketing Plans by category.
- Interaction and collaboration with key functions in the business to ensure delivery of objectives.
- The results of key marketing initiatives and promotional activities will be a benchmark of success.
- Achievement of Lighters and Shavers OIS, GP% for 2023 in all markets
Qualifications and Requirements:
Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies:
Simple Criteria – R= Required D= Desired:
- R- Marketing Degree (3 years).
- R- At least 5 years of Sales and Marketing experience in FMCG (Preference for multinational work experience and reporting).
- R- At least 5 years of Brand Marketing experience, preferably FMCG
- R- Computer literacy in MS Office and MS Windows
- R- Excellent presentation skills
- R- English and French Speaker.
- R- Thorough knowledge of classical marketing and be able to contribute to a company’s growth of the Marketing Plan
- R- Understanding of market data
- R- Be confident in presenting plans to the Management, internal sales teams, and key customers in pressurized environments.
- R- Maintain high levels of service to external and internal customers
- R- Utilize market insights to identify opportunities within the brand portfolios.
- R- Management of projects across multiple cultures and functions.
- D- Strong negotiation skills, dealing with varied suppliers and strategic partners
- R -Understanding of all trade channels.
- R- Strategic Agility.
- R-Initiative, tenacity, and be self-motivated
- R- Target driven with high levels of energy
- D- Embodies all the BIC Values & Behaviors: Integrity, Responsibility, Teamwork, Sustainability, and Ingenuity
- R- Strong Drive for results / entrepreneurial Spirit/decision making: committing and delivering, acting with autonomy as It was their corporation while adhering to all corporate rules and processes and reporting to Management at the proper level.
- R- Strong team player that can empower the team to grow and be responsible for their own work.
- R- Very strong organizational and time management skills.
- D- Efficient and can prioritize workload.
- D- Open-minded and cultural acumen.
Method of Application
Candidates who meet the qualifications requirement should apply by clicking the button below.
Deadline: Not Specified