Cadbury is a British global candy firm that is owned by Mondelez International. It is the world’s second biggest candy brand, after Wrigley’s (which was bought by Mars, Inc. in 2008, making Mars the world’s largest confectionery firm).
Cadbury is well recognized for its confectionary items such as Dairy Milk chocolate, Creme Eggs, and the Roses selection box. John Cadbury founded Cadbury in Birmingham, England in 1824, selling tea, coffee, and drinking chocolate.
Interested and qualified candidates are urged to apply for the position at Cadbury Nigeria Plc – Mondelez International.
Job Specifications: Snr Analyst Internal Controls
Deadline: Not Specified
Job Type: Full Time
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Support internal controls processes for a country or a process including partnering with management to optimize the internal control environment through a review of controls, design, training, monitoring (CCM), and testing (SOX, Control Self Assessments -CSA)
- Contribute to a strong controls and compliance environment at Mondelēz International by providing expert assessment of our policy and controls effectiveness and organization compliance
- Conduct advisory reviews on the identified risk areas. You will also support management in SOX testing and driving the control self-assessment exercise.
- Address ad hoc requests by management as it relates to process, risks, and controls. You will also provide training on policy and controls
- Adopt a philosophy of constant development. You will also explore methods to enhance working practices in your area of responsibility.
- Contribute to a high-performing Internal Controls team. You will also invest in personal development
What you will bring
A strong desire to shape your future and advance your career. You will provide expertise and knowledge in the following areas:
- TECHNICAL EXPERTISE in internal controls and audit practices including expertise in risk/control frameworks, enterprise risk management processes, financial policies and procedures, U.S. GAAP/IFRS, and SOX requirements
- BUSINESS ACUMEN and a general understanding of business practices along with relevant external/internal audit experience in a Big Four accounting firm and/or in a large global corporation. General understanding of enterprise resource planning applications
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS including proven business partnering and communication skills across a large, global, public company; experience driving a compliance environment
- GROWTH/DIGITAL MINDSET and the capacity to use technology to increase efficiency and effectiveness. Microsoft Office tool proficiency
- INTEGRITY and good judgment are required in all choices and interactions that are consistent with our principles, rules, and external requirements.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- succeed in this role, it is expected that the applicant should possess:
- minimum of first degree, preferably in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA is ideal etc.
- At least Six (6) years of cognate experience (preferably in any of the big four (4) Audit firms).
Method of Application
Candidate applications should be submitted by clicking the button below if they meet the requirements.
Deadline: Not Specified