Are you on the hunt for the coveted Cambridge Trust Scholarships for the academic year 2024-2025? Look no further! This comprehensive page is your go-to source for all the critical information you need, including the Cambridge Trust Scholarships application form, eligibility prerequisites, the benefits it offers, and most importantly, the application deadline. Don’t miss this golden opportunity; apply now to pursue your educational dreams at the prestigious University of Cambridge.
The University of Cambridge has commenced the application window for all scholarships that necessitate application submission to the University of Cambridge through the standard online application form. This encompasses most scholarships that mandate applying by the relevant deadline. Be sure to mark these crucial dates.
- For undergraduate applicants, the deadline is October 15, 2023, at 6.00 pm (UK time). However, certain exceptions apply. If you are seeking undergraduate studies and intend to be interviewed in China, Malaysia, or Singapore, the deadline is September 20, 2023.
- Graduate applicants should take note that some deadlines are as early as mid-November (e.g., LLM Law), and there will be two general course deadlines of December 3, 2023, and January 7, 2024.
- University tuition fee
- Yearly allowance (adequate for one individual)
- Immigration Health Surcharge
These are the guidelines regarding eligibility for scholarships provided by the Cambridge Commonwealth, European, and International Trust:
- All students, regardless of their nationality, are eligible to be considered for funding by the Trust.
- The Trust does not accept applications from students who are part-way through a course at Cambridge unless they are applying for funding toward a higher degree course following their graduation.
- To determine your fee status, refer to the information available on the university’s web pages for undergraduates and postgraduates.
- Applicants should be planning to commence a course at the undergraduate level (excluding UK/EU applicants), Masters (such as MPhil, MASt, LLM), or research postgraduate (like a PhD).
Please note that no separate application is needed for this scholarship. Your application for admission to the University of Cambridge serves as your scholarship application. Ensure that you apply by the funding deadline specific to your course. Don’t forget to complete the ‘Funding’ section in the online Applicant Portal to be considered for funding.
- The Trust typically doesn’t offer many scholarships to undergraduate students, with the majority of scholarship programs aimed at postgraduate students. Approximately 85% of the scholarships awarded each year are designated for students pursuing Masters or PhD degrees.
- The Trust usually doesn’t support students at a degree level equivalent to or lower than a degree they already hold, with two exceptions. First, the Trust will consider applications from students required to pursue a second Masters degree at Cambridge to gain admission to a Ph.D. program. Second, international (non-EU) students who plan to study as affiliated students at Cambridge for a second BA degree may apply.
- The Trust does not offer scholarships for post-doctoral positions or visiting or exchange students.
- Scholarships are not available for part-time postgraduate degrees, and part-time undergraduate study is not offered at the University of Cambridge.
For More Information:
For further details and to access the application portal