Canon has remained the industry leader in image quality for the past 80 years. We are the premier provider of digital image solutions for consumers, businesses, and industries.
We are committed to assisting people in reimagining what is possible via photography, and a focus on technology is a Basis of Canon’s business DNA.
Applications are invited from all competent graduates, and they are encouraged to apply for the 2023 Canon Nigeria Graduate Internship Program.
Job Specifications: CCNA – Educational Program Intern
Job Type: Full Time
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: All State | Nigeria.
- To support the facilitation of all our on-ground workshops in the country for Miraisha, Canon Academy, Schools & Teachers programme, & Merchandiser programme.
Intern responsibilities and tasks:
- Call customers to confirm/inform them about the session they are attending (clear communication skills).
- Provide support / additional information to any customer trying to register for the session online (through the phone).
- Support and liaise with field merchandisers on the Canon Academy programme (new benefits, updates, customers, etc).
- Prepare equipment for training sessions.
- Prepare training materials for training sessions (printing and creating trainers packs, including test papers, homework, handout sheets, certificates, etc.)
- Liaise with the trainers and partners in the country to arrange any logistics for the training.
- Maintain giveaways (include stock take of the items and accounting of the numbers being used, ensuring the giveaways are replenished within time)
- Support Canon Academy or Miraisha training taking place in the Canon office or at a partner’s location.
- Take some photo or video footage of the training sessions taking place.
- Support the loaning of equipment to students (through arranging logistics for pick up and drop off, and the required paperwork when loaning the items)
- Share / report all paperwork back to Canon for customer/ student release forms, images and videos which they produce.
- Call customers after their training session for feedback/advice on future training sessions etc.
- Report on sales generated through educational activities.
- Report monthly activities and achievements.
Qualifications and Requirements:
What We Ask
- Event organization
- Trade marketing
- Social Media
- Strong communicator
- Highly motivated and eager to learn and growth
You Will Need:
- Customer Focus
- Business Acumen
- Self- Learner
What We Give
- With Canon, you’ll find the encouragement and support you need to grow from colleagues who share your goal.
- We will invest in your professional development to help you learn and grow in your career with us.
- You’ll discover leaders that offer you the flexibility to try new things and a team where information is freely shared.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified individuals should submit an application by Clicking on the Apply Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified