Promasidor Nigeria is an African enterprise that takes great pride in its African roots and is fully dedicated to Africa. We produce, advertise, and sell niche products that enrich the lives of millions of customers across Africa.
All competent graduates are encouraged to apply for a position with Cowbell Milk – Promasidor Nigeria.
Group RTM – IS Solutions Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Drive and support the deployment of ICT solution(s) in Promasidor subsidiaries (initial deployment and subsequent releases) which includes process and functional analysis of needs vs. adequacy of our solution(s) to fulfill them, project management & planning, key users training, user acceptance testing activities, etc;
- Contribute to the development of ICT solution(s)
- Improve ICT solutions by identifying unfulfilled business/users’ needs/priorities and testing new features once developed by the technical team;
- Help keep existing solutions up and operating by mediating communication between the business and end users and the technical team;
- Addressing training or setup issues directly;
- Escalate issues (e.g. software bugs) to the technical team, validating fixes released and following up till resolution.
- Participate in internal (GRTM) testing of new software or added features before release for user acceptance testing purposes.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Applicant with a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field is required.
- Candidate must have five years of computerized information system analyst experience.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Project Management
- Business Process Analysis Techniques
- Strong Knowledge of BPMN 2.0
- Exposure to ERP system(s)
- Computer or Information Science with Business Orientation
- Apple Mac OS X
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to abstract reality into models.
- Able to understand and link business needs and technology
- Communication abilities that clarify difficult information
- Good interpersonal and people management skills in a multicultural environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified individuals should submit an application by selecting the “Apply” button below.
Deadline: Not Specified