CWAY Foods and Beverages Nigeria Ltd is a worldwide corporation that specializes in the manufacture and wholesale delivery of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, and the food and beverage industries in African and Asian nations.
We are concentrating our efforts on the sector to guarantee ongoing growth and still contribute to the economic development process of the nations where we operate by offering business chances & jobs.
All competent graduates are encouraged to apply for the latest vacancy at CWAY Foods and Beverages Nigeria.
Job Specifications: Quality Assurance Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Deadline: June 9, 2023
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Abuja | Nigeria.
We are searching for a dependable Quality Assurance Manager to guarantee that all external and internal standards are completed before our product is delivered to our clients. You will inspect procedures and outputs and identify mistakes or non-conformity issues.
The objective is to ensure the high quality of our operations and services in order to safeguard our company’s long-term growth.
- Create methods for inspecting and reporting quality problems.
- Keep track of all operations that have an impact on quality.
- Oversee and direct inspectors, technicians, and other personnel.
- Check procedures and final output to ensure product dependability and uniformity.
- Examine the needs of the clients and ensure that they are met.
- All problems should be reported to production executives for urgent action.
- Collect and analyze quality data to provide proactive solutions.
- Examine current policies and norms.
- Keep track of quality reports, statistical analyses, and other pertinent paperwork.
- Ensure that all legal requirements are satisfied.
- During on-site inspections, communicate with external quality assurance personnel.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience as a quality assurance manager or in a related function is required.
- Comprehensive understanding of quality assurance procedures and standards
- Outstanding numerical abilities and knowledge of data analysis/statistical approaches
- Excellent grasp of Microsoft Office and databases
- Excellent communication abilities
- A keen eye for detail and a results-oriented attitude
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Trustworthy and dependable
- BSc in biochemistry or any relevant field.
Salary Range: ₦100,000 – ₦150,000/month
Method of Application
Eligible candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line.
Deadline: June 9, 2023