The Dangote Group is a highly diversified commercial conglomerate operating in Nigeria. It has worked very hard to gain its reputation for outstanding business practices and the quality of its products. Its operating headquarters are located in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, which is located in Nigeria, which is in West Africa.
Applications are presently being accepted for the subsequent positions:
Position Available: 2023 Graduate Trainee Programme (Job Title)
Position Identifier: DIL-GTP-140423
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Type of Employment: Regular and Continuous.
- Dangote Group’s ambition of becoming the top provider of vital daily requirements in Sub-Saharan Africa has seen the company grow swiftly and diversify into several business areas, each with its own particular business needs.
- The Group Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) will ensure that the organization has a ready supply of talent pools and qualified employees with technological know-how in order to satisfy the varying requirements of the different companies.
- Our Graduate Trainee Programme is a structured training program that lasts for a year and is designed to give young graduates excellent opportunities to pursue professional careers in world-class businesses. These careers offer unparalleled opportunities for professional learning, development, and progression in an environment that is high-tech, multicultural, and diverse.
Trainees will learn from our highly experienced professionals who are specialists in their respective fields because we have a significant number of employees who are dispersed over a wide variety of locations and business units.
As a graduate trainee, some of the obligations that fall on your shoulders include, but are not limited to the following:
- Observing employees in a variety of Dangote departments and gaining their perspectives.
- Taking part in on-the-job training, seminars, workshops, and other events geared toward fostering teamwork.
- Injecting good energy into the organization while simultaneously cultivating long-term, professional connections with the personnel.
- Conducting research and offering support to the supervisor in all feasible manners.
- Carrying out research in the field or traveling to a variety of various work sites as needed.
- Keeping a log of things learned and making notes about the experiences one has had.
- Putting together reports and giving presentations to the other members of the workforce.
- Conducting research on pre-existing structures and coming up with novel suggestions for their enhancement.
- Always acting in a manner that is commensurate with the high standards set by the firm.
- When you have completed this program, you should be prepared to take on additional duties.
- First Degree or Higher National Diploma from a respected university, polytechnic, or equivalent institution, with a grade of at least Upper Credit (HND) or Second Class Lower (2:2) or equivalent.
- Have an amount of experience ranging from 0 to 2 years.
- A Working Knowledge of Computers.
- You need to have finished your time serving in the NYSC.
- You must be younger than 28 years old (recent college graduate) when you submit your application.
Characteristics that should be exhibited include a high level of personal integrity, entrepreneurial spirit, and analytical thinking.
- Exceptional abilities in both verbal and written communication, as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
- Creativity, innovativeness, and tenacity in the face of adversity.
- A Driven Devotion to the Organization.
- Individually Purchased Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Benefits of paid time off and training and development opportunities