The Dangote Group is one of the most varied business groups in Nigeria, with a reputation for good business procedures and product quality. Its operations headquarters are located in the busy West African metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria.
The following roles require candidates:
Job Title: ATC Issuance Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full-Time
- We are looking for a skilled ATC issuance officer who will support the logistics function by managing dispatch activities to make sure that all incoming and outgoing truck weights are accurately captured and written down, with a focus on time to meet customer demand.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Attend to all Dangote Empowerment Program registered client truck drivers.
- Monitor and confirm every request made by a consumer, even if the prior transaction was successful.
- Only upon request and approval, provide the customer’s driver loading rights.
- All deliveries and client requests must be handled properly and on schedule.
- Create a monthly report and a daily report at the end of the day.
- Put into practice HSE guidelines that have been authorized.
- Keep track of each unfilled depot loading authority ticket that is still pending and confirm it, as well as any requests for replenishment you get from sales administrative officers; update the database with the new information.
- Create and provide an hourly update report depending on the quantity, location, and kind of cement provided to drivers.
- Tight adherence to organizational policies and procedures
Academic qualifications and work experience
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in the humanities, social sciences, or business administration
- Minimum of two years in a relevant field.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Training and Development