Dangote Cement Plc stands as the foremost cement company in Sub-Saharan Africa, boasting a robust annual production capacity of 48.6 million tonnes across ten countries.
Within Dangote Cement Plc, you will immerse yourself in global business operations and the fundamental processes of cement manufacturing. This exposure aims to train and groom you into a key player in supporting the organization’s growth. With a substantial workforce spanning various locations and business units, including the vibrant heart of Lagos, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from highly skilled professionals who excel in their specialized areas.
As a Technician Trainee, some of your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Observing staff in various technical departments at Dangote Cement
- Engaging in on-the-job training, meetings, workshops, and team-building activities.
- Recording experiences and keeping a log of acquired knowledge.
- Creating reports and presenting them to colleagues
- Assessing current systems and suggesting improvements.
- Cultivating a positive atmosphere and nurturing enduring professional connections with colleagues.
- Contributing to research and aiding the supervisor when feasible
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites as required.
- Upholding the good name of the company consistently
Upon completion of this program, you should be well-prepared for higher responsibilities.
- A National Diploma in mechanical/electrical engineering or an associated engineering discipline
- Attainment of a second-class lower or lower credit
- Age of 25 or below.
- Achieved a minimum of 5 O’level credits at once, including English language and mathematics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Innovative and creative mindset.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Method of Application:
For more details and to apply,