Students admitted to Dartmouth as King Leadership Scholars will receive a four-year scholarship, mentorship, leadership training, and internship opportunities. After completing their studies, King Scholars are encouraged to return to their home countries and contribute to poverty alleviation, supported by a vast Dartmouth alumni network.
King Scholars are granted a four-year scholarship and comprehensive mentoring and leadership training.
The King Scholars Program considers all eligible international applicants to Dartmouth who:
- Are actively engaged in their communities.
- Demonstrate a firm dedication to fostering positive transformation.
- Are interested in addressing poverty issues in their respective countries.
- Demonstrate the ability to excel at a top U.S. university.
- Are highly motivated to achieve success in their endeavors.
- Have proficiency in the English language.
The Dartmouth Admissions Office selects individuals who align with the program’s vision, showing dedication to poverty alleviation, a history of academic excellence, and a passion for global matters.
Applicants for Dartmouth’s King Leadership Scholar program are not required to submit a separate application. Instead, each candidate should complete The Common Application. To learn more about applying to Dartmouth, please visit their website.
For Further Details,
Application Deadline: January 1, 2024