Domino Stores Limited: A private Nigerian conglomerate engaged in retail, hospitality, and real estate businesses requires highly motivated individuals for the position below in our bakery chain business.
Domino Stores Limited is a Nigerian company that operates in the retail industry. They are recruiting candidates.
All competent graduates are encouraged to apply for the job recruitment at Domino Stores Limited.
Job Specifications: Supermarket Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Develop business strategies to increase our consumer base, increase store traffic, and maximize profitability.
- Meet sales goals by training, encouraging, mentoring, and providing feedback to sales personnel.
- Analyze local market dynamics and discover current and potential sales opportunities.
- Complete store management and verify policy and procedure compliance.
- Create financial targets and business plans. Meet objectives and metrics.
- Bring out the best of the branch’s personnel through training, coaching, development, and motivation.
- Ensure adherence to set standards, Procedures, and policies.
- Keep track of inventory levels and place fresh orders as needed.
- Address customer and employee satisfaction concerns as soon as possible.
- Maintain high levels of store cleanliness and visual merchandising.
- Maintaining an adequate gross profit, proper inventory management, and reporting store activity are all responsibilities.
- In charge of increasing sales over the previous year.
- Report on purchasing trends, client requirements, earnings, and so on.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- MUST have a minimum of 3 years experience working in a supermarket environment, ideally in a managerial role.
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to Detail and Numerical Skills.
- Demonstrable Skills and Technical Competence:
- Interested applicants must be of high integrity.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to deliver tasks in a timely and quality manner.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs in PDF Format to: email@example.com using the position as the email’s subject.
Deadline: July 5, 2023