- Beginning on: July 4, 2023
- Timeframe: seven months
- The fee for the Cambridge program is £26,000, which covers airfare, on-campus housing, and all meals.
- Available scholarships range from full to 80% of the total cost.
- Sunday, April 16, 2023 is the deadline for applications.
HP has partnered with Cambridge Partnership for Education, a branch of Cambridge University Press & Assessment, in order to help a network of policymakers who are learning how to utilize EdTech successfully together. Their goal is to enable millions of children in their respective countries to reach their full potential as learners.
Policy leaders in Sub-Saharan Africa are encouraged to apply to join the first class of a new program that aims to hasten the widespread use of digital learning resources.
This event is made possible with the assistance of the Digital Education Futures Initiative, Hughes Hall at the University of Cambridge, and OpenDevEd, a renowned education technology nonprofit organization.
This seven-month blended program is designed to enhance your abilities in education technology (EdTech), educational policy, and leadership. It includes a four-day residential session at the University of Cambridge. Through participation in seminars, individual study, and one-on-one coaching, you and your classmates will learn from both each other and knowledgeable instructors. The purpose of this exercise is to provide you with the skills necessary to develop and lead coalitions for change that involve several groups of stakeholders.
Applications can be submitted to be a part of the inaugural cohort by top government officials, executives from the commercial sector, or leaders from non-governmental organizations who are:
- Collaboration with Sub-Saharan African governments
- Accountable, on a local, regional, or national level, for the implementation of digital education in K-12 public schools
- At least three years of experience gaining experience in more responsible positions
- Participating in education, information and communication technology, teaching and learning, infrastructure, innovation, finance, or any other department concerned with the application of technology to enhance educational outcomes
The blended model combines studying in person with an extensive online educational program, allowing students to form relationships with others in their cohort over the course of several months.
- The residential program in Cambridge for four days
- A program of online workshops where people can work together and study on their own
- Executive leadership training on an individual basis
- Partnership with a global peer network of graduates from other institutions
You will be assisted in the following by the fellowship:
- Get the knowledge, experience, and self-assurance you need to strengthen your country’s educational system and to make learning in everyday life more efficient, accessible, and long-lasting.
- Help you get the most out of your current resources and grasp future chances by preparing you to make the best choices now.
- You will be connected to a network of peers who are working together to expedite the successful adoption of EdTech at scale, reverse the worldwide trends around learning poverty, and drive international dialogue.
The curriculum for the fellowship is divided into three distinct tracks, and it focuses on answering the following questions:
- How can your school system make better use of technology to improve learning outcomes for all of its students?
- How can you use user-centered design techniques to address problems in your educational system?
- How can you establish a powerful coalition for change and lead it? As a leader, how can you mobilize stakeholders from different levels of government and civil society?
From July 2023 through January 2024, online coaching sessions will be available.
- The residential component is scheduled to begin in Cambridge in September 2023
- Course offered online for a period of three months, beginning in January and ending in March 2024
For More Details, Please Visit:
Please visit the official website for more information. The application deadline is May 1st, 2023.