CCHub and Mastercard Foundation join forces to support ed-tech startups dedicated to developing tools that enrich educational outcomes and expedite access to inclusive and high-quality education for the next generation of Africans.
- Startups should focus on Africa and be registered in Nigeria. They should create solutions addressing challenges across K–12 education, tertiary education, and vocational skills training.
Required Qualities for Your Edtech Solution:
- EdTech Solutions: Must demonstrate verifiable users aligned with the accelerator’s emphasis on education access, student learning, school management, and teacher/trainer effectiveness.
- Inclusive Teams: Applicants must have a well-balanced team deeply passionate about education. Female founders leading EdTech solution companies are particularly encouraged to apply
Eligible startups receive $100,000 in equity-free funding throughout the accelerator program.
Support & Mentorship
Access multidisciplinary experts for assistance in design, product development, and tech optimization.
Exposure to investors for potential scaling opportunities.
The application process consists of three stages:
Interested innovators should submit their applications using the form provided below. At this stage, EdTech solutions will undergo assessment based on the following criteria:
- Problem/Solution Alignment
- Founder Potential
- Business Model Compatibility
Second-Round Assessment (for selected solutions):
- Long-term Viability
- Competitive Edge
- Team Potential
Final Interview Stage: Applicants successful in earlier assessments proceed to an interview, followed by the final selection, contingent upon due diligence
For additional details,
Deadline for Applications: February 17, 2024