Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc owns the popular Golden Penny Food brand, one of the country’s oldest and largest food and agro-allied businesses. Additionally, the company maintains a backup 30-megawatt diesel plant at the exact location in case the feedstock for the gas generators becomes unavailable.
With more than 11,000 workers across Nigeria, Flour Mills has created a varied and fully inclusive workplace where staff members may develop and realize their full potential.
The job opening at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is accepting applications from qualified and interested individuals.
Job Specifications: Assistant Automation & Instrumentation Manager
Deadline: Not Specified
Job Type: Full Time
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Analyze current equipment; identify areas of inefficiency and need for improvement; design and develop equipment to satisfy such requirements.
- Work with other engineers to create precise, effective machinery and instruments that adhere to usability and safety standards and client expectations.
- Design and test prototypes of equipment operations.
- Led and managed technicians during the prototype fabrication and testing procedures.
- Provide constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Monitor existing equipment, identify areas of inefficiency and need for improvement, and design and develop instruments to meet those needs.
- Prepare and submit formal technical documentation reports and testing findings for approval to the management.
- Foster a culture of teamwork, professionalism, and continuous improvement within the team.
- Perform other related technical duties as assigned.
THE PERSON MUST
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have excellent critical thinking and a high level of numeracy abilities.
- Have strong leadership and motivational skills with the drive and focus on delivering results through teams.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- A master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Sound knowledge of automation systems design, commissioning, and maintenance.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite & computer-aided design (Auto-CAD) software.
Method of Application
Applicants who meet the required conditions should apply by clicking the button below.
Deadline: Not Specified