The Aspire Leaders Program extends an invitation for applications from economically disadvantaged, first-generation college students, and recent graduates around the world. This program offers a free, interactive, three-module leadership development journey.
Presenting an opportunity for individuals facing financial challenges, first-generation college scholars, and recent graduates worldwide, the Aspire Leaders Program 2024 is presently receiving applications. This initiative provides a complimentary online immersive experience in leadership, encompassing training in professional competencies, an exceptional course developed and instructed by Harvard faculty, and engaging seminars led by distinguished educators from various parts of the world.
Each cohort will undertake the same three-module program alongside a new group of Aspire Leaders. We strongly encourage you to submit your application and embark on this transformative journey with us today!
Benefits Module I:
- Personal and Professional Development
- Assessment of strengths-based leadership skills.
- Access to professional development resources collaboratively crafted with Harvard Business School. Topics covered include creating a LinkedIn profile, crafting an effective resume, interview strategies, and networking skills.
- Opportunities for live interactions with a global cohort of peers.
Aspire Leadership Course: Societal Impact for First-Generation Leaders. A six-session leadership development course with an additional week dedicated to coursework designed and delivered by Harvard University faculty
- Week One: Gaining Insight into Your Leadership Potential
- Week Two: Emphasizing the Significance of Context Understanding and Trust Building
- Week Three: Navigating the Realm of Digital Transformation and Artificial Intelligence
- Week Four: Engaging in Live Discussions – Addressing Community Challenges
- Week Five: Amplifying Voices of Leaders
- Week Six: Engaging in Live Discussions – Taking Action in Your Communities Worldwide
- Week Seven: Undertaking Independent Coursework and Preparing for Module 3
Module III: Immersive Learning
- Participating in master classes led by world-class educators representing universities from around the globe.
- Engaging in both asynchronous and synchronous learning experiences with a global cohort of peers and mentors.
- Age: 18-26 years old
- Background of financial need
- Status as a first-generation college student or recent graduate not currently enrolled in a graduate program
- Intermediate level of proficiency in the English language
For further information regarding eligibility criteria, please refer to our FAQ page .
Method of Application
For Additional Information,
Deadline: December 2, 2023