Since its inception in 2019, the Entrepreneurship World Cup (EWC) has emerged as a prominent global startup pitch competition and support platform, attracting over 370,000 entrepreneurs hailing from more than 200 countries and territories. It offers transformative prizes, contributing $4 million in cash prizes and $150 million in in-kind prizes, fostering opportunities for entrepreneurs to propel their businesses forward.
Beyond a mere competition, EWC has facilitated hundreds of coaching and training hours, delivering high-value entrepreneurship programs customized for startups across the three participating stages of the World Cup. The network cultivated throughout this journey serves as invaluable guidance, propelling companies toward their growth objectives.
- No entry fee is required.
- Startups from any corner of the globe are encouraged to apply as applicants.
- Applicant startups should be legally registered or intend to register in their country of residence.
- Startups must be ten years old or younger as per the date of the Global Finals, determined by the company’s registration date and not the conception of the idea.
- EWC Global Winners receiving cash prizes in previous editions (2019–2023) are eligible for the 2024 edition, subject to certain candidacy considerations:
- Past winners can only compete for different prize categories than the ones they previously earned.
- The recipients of the Grand Prize (first place overall) cannot partake as applicant candidates for EWC 2024.
- Second- through fifth-place winners and/or category winners are eligible to reapply but cannot compete for the same placement.
- To maintain fairness in competition, there is no fast track for past winners in the Global Finals; all applicants undergo the same judging process.
- For instance, previous winners will be considered for different prize categories or non-ideal stage “ranked prizes”.
Method of Application:
To access detailed application procedures and further information,
Application Deadline: March 31, 2024