Mikano International Ltd is a Nigerian company interested in power generation, real estate, and construction.
Subscribe to our WhatsApp Channel for more job updates and support – CLICK HERE.
Mikano, with her new technology, skills, and experience coupled with the high-tech modern machines acquired, has been at the forefront of manufacturing and assembling generating sets in the world.
Applications are invited from all competent graduates, and they are encouraged to apply to fill the executive assistant role at Mikano International Ltd.
Job Specifications: Executive Assistant / Office Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Provides full administrative and secretarial support to the CEO to ensure smooth management of the CEO’s day-to-day affairs.
- Handles all enquiries from key stakeholders via emails/calls and disseminates same to the appropriate channel.
- Handling confidential information and facilitating smooth communication between the CEO and various stakeholders.
- Manages the schedule of the CEO as required – maintains calendars, including scheduling of appointments and meetings for or on behalf of the CEO.
- Coordination of meetings, including the preparation of agenda, minutes taking, preparation and circulation of minutes. Also, follow up on action points agreed upon at the meeting as assigned.
- Take the initiative as appropriate in the absence of the CEO.
- Receives all incoming correspondents that are addressed to the CEO and ensures the timely presentation of the same to the CEO.
- Performs all administrative tasks, i.e., filing, documentation, photocopy, and scanning.
- Create and keep positive connections with important stakeholders, both internal and external to the organization. Represent the CEO in a professional manner, fostering goodwill and enhancing the CEO’s reputation.
- Successfully plan and execute travel arrangements, minimizing disruptions and ensuring the CEO’s travel requirements are met efficiently.
- Promptly disseminate all enquiries/complaints from key stakeholders either via emails/calls to the appropriate personnel for prompt response to their enquiries.
- Liaise with the Branch Managers to get a timely sales data report, which will be compiled and sent to the CEO.
- Sends out invites to clients and key stakeholders for specially organized Mikano programmes and follows up to confirm attendance.
- Assist the CEO in managing special projects by conducting research, collecting data, and preparing reports. Track project milestones, deadlines, and deliverables to ensure timely completion.
- Maintain confidentiality and use caution while dealing with sensitive information.
- Organize and manage files, records, and documents to ensure easy retrieval and access for the CEO.
- Contribute to the successful execution of projects by providing timely research, reports, and coordination support, ensuring project milestones are met.
- Any other job-related duties assigned by the CEO.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelors/HND Degree in Economics, Secretarial Studies or any related discipline.
- Relevant postgraduate and or professional qualifications would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience performing similar responsibilities
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant and Secretarial duties at a senior level.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified individuals should submit their detailed CVs, including contact phone numbers, to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: July 15, 2023