Fan Milk Nigeria Plc was established in 1960 by Erik Emborg, a Danish merchant and industrialist, with a recombination factory in Ibadan and a distribution facility in Lagos employing less than 30 people.
The plant produced fresh milk from imported milk powder. Initially, the product range was white milk, chocolate milk, cottage cheese, and set yogurt. The principal outlet was bicycle vendors, who provided cold supplies from several smaller depots.
All competent graduates are encouraged to apply for the job vacancy at Fan Milk Plc – Danone.
Job Specifications: Project Manager
Deadline: Not Specified
Job Type: Full Time
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Oyo | Nigeria.
- The project manager oversees project direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion while adhering to the organization’s strategy, commitments, and goals.
- He/She oversees all aspects of projects, sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes the project’s progress.
Project Manager’s responsibilities will include
- Monitor project site activities and take appropriate measures whenever safety violations or other issues are identified.
- Develop and administer project plans and budgets; identify project goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, potential risks and mitigating plans and allocation of available resources; and communicate.
- Develop & maintain a detailed project plan to track progress (GANTT Chart)
- Daily, weekly, and monthly review of milestones to Project Stakeholder
- Coordinate project deliverables with Contractors, Vendors, and third-party service providers, which include safety, quality, cost, and compliance
- Ensure that all projects are completed on schedule, within the specified parameters for quality and cost.
- Provides visibility on project performance through project KPI tracking and reporting.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of HND/BSc. In any engineering discipline. Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent could be an advantage
- A Certificate in AutoCAD or any Engineering drafting software
- Minimum of 5yrs Practical experience as a Project Manager.
- Ability to read and interpret P&ID, PFD & general Layout Drawings
- Ability to Use AutoCAD 2D software as an added advantage.
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management, and change management
- Ability to design risk mitigation plan
- A creative mindset and proactive
Method of Application
Interested and qualified individuals should submit an application by selecting the “Apply” button below.
Deadline: Not Specified