Fan Milk Nigeria Plc was established in 1960 by Erik Emborg, a Danish merchant and industrialist, with a recombination factory in Ibadan and a distribution facility in Lagos employing less than 30 people.
The plant produced fresh milk from imported milk powder. Initially, the product range was white milk, chocolate milk, cottage cheese, and set yogurt. The principal outlet was bicycle vendors, who provided cold supplies from several smaller depots.
All competent graduates are encouraged to apply for the Fan Milk Plc – Production Manager job vacancy.
Job Specifications: Production Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Oyo | Nigeria.
We are looking to recruit a new colleague to Manage our Production team. The Production Manager will manage the production cycle end to end, from planning, mixing, and packaging in time and in full by safely and effectively utilizing plant capacities and optimizing manufacturing costs and quality.
Project Manager’s responsibilities will include:
- Factory able to run at full capacity with high performance: packaging and maintenance
- Growing the people and organization; to build a solid, motivated, and qualified team
- Ensuring production with good quality and controlled cost
- Production: on-time production of Fresh and LSL mix in terms of Quality, Quantity & Cost in line with budget and as per forecast-planning
- Stock: Maintain mix stock such there is a smooth transfer to packaging
- SOPs Hygiene, Safety & GMP: To ensure SOPs are implemented and followed, Hygiene, Safety, and GMP are in place with regular monitoring
- Loss & Variances: To Map the Loss and Control to achieve the Materials Loss & Variances target.
- Excellence in Execution of Production as per forecast planning, Stock KEEPING, AND Hand over on time
- Maintained records of production, Machine History Development work & Loss Mapping.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A University Degree in Industrial Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences, or Food Science / Food Engineering. An MBA degree will be an added advantage
- Advanced MS Excel & PowerPoint with Presentation skills.
- A senior experienced Production Manager
- Experience in food or dairy is a must at the production management level
- Doer: willing to take a hands-on approach
- Communication: strong and clear communication skills
- Building relationships across the businesses
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified