As a way to celebrate International Women’s Day in 2023, SME Growth Lab Africa and Shecluded formed a partnership to offer female entrepreneurs from throughout Africa and members of the Shecluded community the opportunity to take part in the first women-only cohort of SME Growth Lab’s Digital Accelerator Program.
Through this relationship, our goal is to reach hundreds of female entrepreneurs across Africa and provide them with the training and support they require to overcome obstacles in their businesses, grow their businesses, and contribute to the expansion of the African economy.
SME Progress Lab Africa (SGL Africa) is a Digital Accelerator Program with the goal of empowering business owners by providing them with the digital skills, knowledge, mentorship, and community events necessary to transform their firms and promote economic progress.
Secluded is a financial technology company that caters to women and offers loans, pensions, life insurance, and a variety of other financial services to female business owners in the context of a community-based ecosystem. The top five women who participated in the Digital Accelerator Program will each receive a grant worth one million nairas to put toward the expansion of their businesses.
- Business fundamentals such as sales, marketing, finance, and the law are taught..
- Access that is not available to the community of entrepreneurs
- Assistance and guidance from seasoned professionals in the business world
- The availability of business resources
- Certificate of completion Support available around the clock
- Women who own and run businesses in Africa are encouraged to apply..
- Must be between ages 18 – 40
- Must be dedicated to participating in both the virtual sessions and the group calls.
- eager to contribute to the community and take part in community workshops.
Those who are successful in their application will be given the opportunity to take part in an intensive business training program lasting for four weeks beginning in May of 2023.
Please take note that only FEMALE entrepreneurs are eligible to apply to become a part of this cohort.
To Obtain Further Information:
Go to the Authoritative Website.
On April 23, 2023, the application deadline will be reached.