International students interested in pursuing a higher degree that emphasizes research are strongly encouraged by Flinders University to apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) Scholarships. The Scholarship provides financial aid in the form of both tuition and a stipend to help with the costs of studying abroad.
Those that have an exceptional talent for conducting independent research on their own are eligible to be considered for the AGRTP Scholarship. AGRTP Scholarships are awarded based on a combination of academic merit, research training, research indicators, and research performance.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
- All applicants must demonstrate that they meet the University’s academic admission standards in order to be considered for a Master’s degree or Doctoral degree earned via research.
- A degree with at least the same level of distinction as a First Class Honors degree in Australia is required for applicants (this is a four-year degree with a major research project in the final year)
- At the time of admission, applicants must demonstrate that they have reached the levels of English proficiency determined by Flinders University to be appropriate for international students. Students for whom English is a second language will be expected to produce documentation that demonstrates their ability to communicate in English.
- Candidates are not allowed to have certification equivalent to a research-based higher degree. Applications are only accepted from students who will be beginning their first year of study at an Australian institution of higher education that specializes in research.
- Candidates are required to demonstrate that they do not possess citizenship in New Zealand, Australia, or Australia with permanent resident status.
Countries Who Are Qualified To Participate: International
Type: PhD, Masters, Research
The value of the award is $33,000.
Applying the Process: You must first apply for admission to a Higher Degree by Research program (Ph.D. or Master of Arts by research) before applying to the International RHD Scholarship Group and receiving either the AGRTPS or the FIPRS.
Visit this link for registration
Deadline for Application Submission: August 4, 2023