Deadline: June 2, 2023
Applications for The Flywire Charitable Foundation Scholarship Program 2023 for International Students are now being accepted. This prestigious scholarship program recognizes outstanding students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievements in areas such as environmentalism, global citizenship, social justice, and global health. This year, Flywire is especially pleased to announce an expansion of the number of scholarships provided by The Flywire Charitable Foundation to deserving students worldwide.
The Flywire Charitable Foundation aims to enhance people’s access to quality education, healthcare, and other essential life experiences worldwide. Its scholarship program is intended to help students and their families handle the expenses related to higher education more effectively.
The Flywire Charitable Foundation is offering scholarships for students studying in specific academic fields in 2023.
The Social Justice Scholarship recognizes college students committed to eradicating systematic injustice and advancing social justice. The demand for severe social justice reform has only grown as social justice-related news stories continue to be dominated by policing, anti-LGBTQ+ legislation, religious persecution, misogyny, racism, and sexual violence. The winners of this scholarship will be future leaders who are dedicated to ending racism, violence, structural bias, and other forms of intolerance.
The Global Health Scholarship is awarded to students passionate about improving health and well-being worldwide. Its goal is to help students committed to addressing health inequalities and enhancing access to medical care in disadvantaged communities. Those who receive this scholarship are expected to utilize their education and abilities to support global health initiatives and promote fairness in healthcare. Additionally, they may be required to participate in research and advocacy efforts to tackle global health issues and create new approaches to enhance health outcomes globally.
The Global Citizenship Scholarship is awarded to students committed to promoting cultural understanding and global citizenship. With the rise of global conflicts, it is crucial to prioritize humanity in addressing social, political, and economic challenges. Recipients of this scholarship will be those who strive to break down cultural barriers and foster mutual respect and understanding among people of diverse backgrounds in their communities and around the world.
The Environmental Sustainability Scholarship recognizes students who champion environmental protection and sustainability initiatives. Our planet is a vital resource, yet ongoing threats to environmental health continue to jeopardize our future. Scholarships in this category will be given to students who actively work to reduce the environmental impact of human activities and preserve Earth’s natural beauty.
16 scholarships overall, each worth USD 5,000, will be given out for the 2023 school year.
- These awards are available to undergraduates of any academic discipline.
- You must be registered for the Fall 2023 semester to apply. Any unspent funds will roll over to the next academic year.
- Four scholarships are available, but students can only apply for one.
- Any student attending a school in one of the nations below is eligible to apply, regardless of their country of citizenship.
- To be eligible, the applicant’s higher education institution must be from the following countries are eligible: Andorra, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Curacao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Korea (Republic of), Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, or British Virgin Islands.
All applications must be
submitted before Friday, June 2, 2023, at 11:59 PM UTC. It is crucial to note that applications received after this deadline will not undergo review or acceptance.
To apply, please click on the link provided.
To learn more, please visit the Flywire Charitable Foundation Scholarship website.