Scholarships for the year 2024 are currently available for University of Bangui students pursuing a doctorate at a French or African university. Students at the Doctorate or post-doctoral level who are enrolled or in the process of enrolling for a thesis in a French, Cameroonian or Senegalese university are eligible to apply.
The criteria for eligibility are as follows:
- Be a national of the Central African Republic and a resident in the country
- Be 45 years of age or younger
- Serve as a lecturer or hold a temporary or tenured teaching position at the University of Bangui.
- Present a well-founded and pertinent research project
- Be enrolled in the first year of the thesis program by the latest academic year (2023–2024).
- Preference will be granted to the following fields: science and technology, health, law, political science, economics, and management.
Method of Application:
To apply, candidates must submit the following documents via email to the provided address:
- The candidate’s information sheet is available at the bottom of this page
- An invitation letter to a host laboratory is required
If invited for an interview, applicants will be required to submit the following supporting documents:. Kindly refrain from sending them before receiving the interview invitation!
- Documentation verifying identity (such as an identity card or birth certificate) is necessary.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Research project
- Last obtained diploma along with the transcript
For More Information,
Application Deadline: February 19, 2024