The African Masters of Machine Intelligence (AMMI) program is dedicated to cultivating well-rounded Machine Intelligence (MI) researchers. It emphasizes both fundamental MI research and the development of a wide range of applications that address the current and future needs of Africa and the global community. Graduates of AMMI are poised to make significant contributions by either creating or joining leading industrial and public research and development (R&D) laboratories in Africa and beyond. This, in turn, fortifies the African MI community and the broader scientific community, contributing to vital breakthroughs for the betterment of humanity.
Benefits All students admitted to the AMMI program receive a comprehensive scholarship.
Campus For the academic year 2023-2024, all admitted students will be placed on the Senegal campus. Selected applicants will be informed of this placement through an official admission letter.
The minimum admission criteria include:
- A bachelor’s degree in mathematics, computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or an equivalent qualification from an accredited institution.
- A satisfactory academic record, typically with a minimum average grade of B (or 80%) or higher.
- Demonstrated interest and/or background in artificial intelligence, machine learning, etc., as evident in completed courses and projects.
- Willingness to mentor an undergraduate student at your previous institution while enrolled at AMMI.
- Commitment to mentor an AMMI student after graduation.
- A strong dedication to addressing national or continental challenges using science and technology.
For more comprehensive details on the required acceptance documents, please reach out to the AMMI Admissions Office.
Note: Please ensure that you have your original degrees, diplomas, academic certificates, and transcripts in your possession upon your arrival at the campus.
For further information and inquiries,
Please refer to the Official Webpage.
Application Deadline: October 31st, 2023