The submission window for the 2023 Google Solution Challenge has now officially begun.
Provide a solution to a regional problem by making use of Google technology, doing so in line with one or more of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals established by the United Nations. Participants must be enrolled in one of the Google Developer Student Clubs in order to participate in the Solution Challenge. Participate in a Google Developer Student Club (GDSC) by going to the community website for GDSCs.
- Just one representative from each group is required to fill out the form for submission.
- The form contains general questions about the team (such as the team’s contact information, the name of the solution, information about the university, and events in which the team has participated), general project information (such as the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) that the project focuses on, the Google technologies that are utilized, and feedback on Google products and platforms), as well as detailed project information (such as the judging and submission criteria, a link to the Demo Video, and a link to GitHub).
- Make a Demo Video (no longer than 2 minutes).
- You are required to send in your answer using the form located below between the dates of March 17 and March 31, 2023.
- The top 100 clubs in the league
- You may win a T-shirt, a certificate, and the assistance of Google and other specialists in order to refine a solution and enter it in the competition for the grand prize.
The top ten competitors for the award
You and your team have a chance to win a cash reward of $1,000 per team member, as well as a feature in the Google Developers Blog and a spot in the worldwide Demo Day webcast. In addition, you will get swag, a certificate, and mentorship from a Google expert.
Top 3 winners
Have the chance to win a cash reward of $3,000 for each member of your team, as well as a feature in the Google Developers Blog and a spot on the worldwide Demo Day live stream. In addition, you will get gear, a certificate, and mentorship from a Google expert.
To submit an application, please click here. The submission deadline is March 31, 2023.