The Kingdom Summit cordially invites you to the Goshen Impact Fund Entrepreneurship Programme (“GIFEP”) 2023 edition.
It is a program designed to help aspiring entrepreneurs with new, creative, and credible company value propositions who need mentorship, capacity building, market access, investor preparedness, and grants.
The Goshen Impact Fund Entrepreneurship Program is a Kingdom Summit program focused on assisting aspiring entrepreneurs with unique, creative, and genuine company value propositions.
- Capital Availability
- Access to Marketing
- Building Mentorship Capacity
- Investment preparedness
- Free Strategy Consultation
- Open to small companies and entrepreneurs who are imaginative and have feasible business ideas or initiatives in the early phases of development;
- Businesses and entrepreneurs in Nigeria from all sectors/industries;
- Applicants must be at least 21 years old and a graduate of a university or polytechnic college of education/technology.
- Each application can only have one firm apply, and each company can only apply once.
Applications will be evaluated using the following criteria:
- Business viability, innovation, and creativity
- Market Opportunity: Understanding and knowledge of the target market, consumers, and competitors
- Financial Understanding: Knowledge of the fundamental financial requirements of running a firm, including expenditures and revenues.
- Scalability: The capacity to replicate and expand product or service offerings in order to create employment and benefit the kingdom.
- Societal Impact: The venture’s capacity to tackle societal problems such as job creation, poverty reduction, empowerment, and so on
Application deadline: September 15, 2023