Procter & Gamble Co., usually known as P&G, is an American global consumer products corporation headquartered in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, founded by William Procter and James Gamble, both from the UK. Thanks to committed employees and a unified goal, P&G has been providing trusted brands to Nigerian customers since 1992.
Procter and Gamble Nigeria (P&G) is one of the world’s leading FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) firms, with well-known brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, and Oral B, to mention a few. We have been around for over 180 years internationally and 27 years in Nigeria.
All competent graduates are encouraged to apply for Procter and Gamble Graduate Internship Programme 2023.
Job Specifications: IT Internship
Job Type: Full Time
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Be accountable for delivering the assigned project with the associated measurable business value.
- Work independently, managing your time successfully in partnership with others.
- Look for better ways to operate corporate processes and apps.
- Develop collaborative connections with the different teams you work with and understand and successfully interact with internal and external business partners.
- Proactively communicate the project status and activities and help remove roadblocks.
- Build your skills and knowledge through job experience, coaching & training.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2nd class upper or above & haven’t started NYSC
- Graduate of Computer Science, Engineering, or IT-related courses
- Passion for technology and ability to leverage technology to add business value
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified individuals should submit an application by selecting the “Apply” button below.
Deadline: Not Specified