Ultimus Holdings is a multinational investment firm dedicated only to the long-term development of African countries.
Our investment strategy is comprehensive and long-term. We invest primarily in industries that are growing, utilizing our industry knowledge to ensure we become market leaders in all operating portfolios.
All competent graduates are encouraged to apply for the 2023 Ultimus Holdings Graduate Internship Program.
Job Specifications: Sales Consultant (Graduate Trainee)
Job Type: Full Time
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Uphold general standards for quality and service.
- Monitoring management team shift control concerns
- Build up your operational excellence Plan for the audit.
- Make sure that all working procedures related to health and safety and food safety are adhered to.
- financial preparation
- Design budget plans and strategies to meet the goal.
- Keep in touch with consumers on a frequent basis to collect feedback on service, meal quality, and staff friendliness via customer comment cards.
- Respond to written consumer complaints on a weekly basis.
- Give outstanding service every time
- Conduct management meetings.
- Communicate and implement national and local promotions.
- Manage the implementation of local sales-building programs
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc. or HND in any relevant discipline is required.
- Lower credit (HND) or at least a second-class lower division (B.Sc.)
- strong management, managerial, and leadership abilities.
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Pro-active self-starter
- assertive and persistent
- ability to work alone or with minimal supervision
- Exceptionally well-organized and fast to adjust to shifting priorities.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.