Julius Berger Nigeria Plc is a well-known Nigerian corporation that offers complete services in the planning, design, engineering, construction, operation, and maintenance of Nigerian buildings, infrastructure, and industrial projects.
To retain excellence in construction, we keep at the forefront of the industry, developing and innovating to create long-term value for our stakeholders while drawing on our extensive knowledge and technical skills.
Candidates who are interested and eligible are welcome to apply for the Julius Berger Nigeria Graduate Internship Program 2023.
Job Specifications: Internships abroad Business Administration
Deadline: Not Specified
Job Type: Full Time
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Abuja | Nigeria.
- We offer students ( m / f / d ) the opportunity to complete the compulsory or voluntary internship at our parent company Julius Berger Nigeria Plc in Nigeria, for 5-6 months. The assignment takes place in the commercial office of our head office in Abuja.
What tasks does D expect? Me with us?
- Reporting is also one of your tasks.
- You will also work on controlling and supporting the team in planning and controlling tasks.
When does this internship suit you?
- You can prove a current certificate of study.
- Have a good understanding of German and English Language.
- You want to work in a multicultural, multinational project team and are willing to take the initiative.
- You value effective communication and love working in teams.
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel).
- Initial experience in process management is desirable but optional.
- The duration of use of 5-6 months is fine for you ( please specify the desired period ).
Qualifications and Requirements:
- You will receive an internship salary and a foreign allowance.
- We cover the flight and visa, and vaccination protection costs for you.
- Furnished accommodation is provided free of charge.
- We equip you with the opportunity to participate in an internal information event that will get you closer to living and working in Nigeria.
- We work for you comprehensively, especially in the first few weeks, and we accompany you particularly intensively as part of our onboarding.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified