Individuals who are interested in furthering their education at Griffith University – Australia and are willing to enroll in one of the university’s degree programs are now eligible to apply for the International Remarkable Scholarship.
The institution offers a first-rate learning atmosphere, and its students have the opportunity to interact with real-world experts through courses and required work-study programs.
- Applicants for undergraduate degrees must meet the minimum GPA requirement or its equivalent in their prior coursework. Please refer to the requirements about the required minimum GPA (PDF).
- A minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 or 5.5 on a scale of 7.0 is required of prospective students who wish to enroll in postgraduate study.
- Foreign students are the only ones eligible to apply.
- The candidates must have satisfied all the admission criteria for the proposed degree program. These requirements include the outcomes of any previous studies as well as an adequate level of English language proficiency as outlined by Griffith University.
- In order to qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be beginning their studies at Griffith University as new full-time students in a postgraduate coursework degree during the second or third trimester of 2023.
Countries That Are Eligible: International
Both undergraduate and graduate programs are included.
Award: 50% tuition coverage
Award count: Unknown
The procedure of Application: Prospective students are strongly encouraged to apply to Griffith University and enroll in either an undergraduate or postgraduate program there. You are required to hand in the program application form within the allotted amount of time after the university has extended either a conditional or an unconditional offer to you.
The deadline for applications is:
Trimester 2 2023 – 15 April 2023
Trimester 3 2023 – 4 August 2023