Guaranty Trust Holding Company, formerly known as Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, is a multinational financial institution that serves customers in Africa and the United Kingdom with a comprehensive range of industry-leading financial products and services. These customers include individuals, businesses, private and public institutions. The bank has its headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria, and its subsidiaries are located in the following countries: Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone, and the United Kingdom. The bank currently has over 12,000 professionals working for it, and its total assets and shareholders’ funds are worth N4.057 trillion and N661.1 billion respectively.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required.
- Minimum of five (5) credits at the O level, including English and Math.
- Candidates must be under the age of 26.
- Have to be finished NYSC
- As we continue to stretch the boundaries of superior customer service, we are seeking to add you to our team of skilled and dynamic individuals.
- You will benefit from our cutting-edge training program and unique work environments meant to foster brilliance and encourage personal growth.
- Join our bright and dynamic team of experts for an exciting career in financial services.
Aims and Benefits
- Paid annual leave
- Extensive health insurance
- Energetic workplaces with an open-door policy
- Availability of collaborative tools
- Professional Association Subscription
- Fitness center membership
- Consistent team building and getaways
- Other Employee Welfare Activities
- A job at Guaranty Trust Bank affords you the opportunity to distinguish yourself and make a difference. We provide our workers with a platform that facilitates their professional objectives and maximizes their individual capabilities.
Procedure of Application Qualified and interested candidates should apply by clicking here.
Deadline limit for applications: March 31, 2023