Henkel AG & Company, KGaA is a German chemical and consumer goods conglomerate based in Düsseldorf. It is a global corporation that operates in both the consumer and industrial sectors.
At Henkel, you can make a difference and transform your career. That is why you own your initiatives and assume full responsibility from the start.
Applications are invited from all competent graduates, and they are encouraged to apply for the 2023 Graduate Internship Programme at Henkel Nigeria.
Job Specifications: Sales Controlling Intern
Job Type: Full Time
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Reporting of cost and performance of KPIs related to sales and marketing operations.
- Key focus on budget monitoring vs. actual spent reporting.
- Distributors claim computations and processing.
- SKU Profitability Analysis and monthly sales performance reporting.
- Supporting Sales & Marketing controller on assigned projects.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- 0-1 year of work experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Henkel is an equal-opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities, and mindsets.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified individuals should submit an application by selecting the “Apply” button below
Deadline: Not Specified